Check out the Integrated Protection Services and the BC Chapter of the International Association for Health care Security and Safety (IAHSS) Education Summit.
899 W 12th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 1M9
Here are five reasons why you and your team should join us for the day:
- Celebrate diversity, unpack old perspectives in an honest and non-judgmental environment, walk in other people’s shoes, open yourself up to new ways of thinking and learn how to lead high performing and inclusive programs.
- Learn about privilege and how we can use it to help others.
- Hear firsthand accounts of what not to say.
- See how K9s in Alaska are helping to build a prejudice free health care security team, and how they make everyone happier, from young cancer patients to potentially aggressive visitors (...with some very cute special guests).
- Get a free professional headshot (arrive early to sign up as spaces are limited).
This education summit is for lifelong learners who are dedicated to leading inclusive and successful teams / projects. Attendees will leave with takeaways and practical advice about how to be their best selves in their professional and personal interactions. This is an ideal event for leaders in health care, social work, security, law enforcement, ethics, diversity and human resources.
We have speakers from Vancouver Police, Fraser Health, Providence Alaska Medical Centre, Paladin Security Group, Correctional Service of Canada and many more.
We would love to see you and your team there. Book your tickets here.