Do you need to justify a decision for your program? Are you interested in finding out how to transfer your knowledge in effective ways to influence decisions?
Fraser Health Corporate Office
Central City Tower – 4th Floor
This workshop will provide you with KTE basics and help you to create briefing memos based on KTE principles to make your case as strong as possible. You’ll learn how to be effective in getting your point across.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Explain the terminology, concepts and principles of KTE
- Explain the differences between KTE and knowledge synthesis
- Identify evidence based resources for KTE
- Apply the concepts of legitimacy, feasibility and support to the use of evidence for decision purposes
- Write effective briefing memos to convey the argument for change using the legitimacy, feasibility and support paradigm and KTE principles