Go to fraserhealth.ca/research to access services and resources for your research, evaluation and quality improvement projects.
We are excited to present to you our enhanced research, evaluation and library services web resource, fraserhealth.ca/research, to support researchers, employees and health care professionals access services and information required to acquire evidence and conduct research, evaluation and quality improvement projects.
We have refreshed the web resource to improve the navigation and content, to highlight our services, resources and tools.
Our enhanced web resource fraserhealth.ca/research features information on:
- Accessing library services for evidence for clinical, research, evaluation and quality improvement
- Getting started with a research study
- Services to help with research and evaluation
- Research ethics and other approvals
- Accessing funding opportunities for research
- How to conduct patient-oriented research
- Opportunities to collaborate and participate in research
- Resources, forms and support tools
The old site research.fraserhealth.ca will now be redirected to our enhanced web resource fraserhealth.ca/research. Our enhanced web resource is mobile-friendly and accessible through the search engine on our primary website fraserhealth.ca.