Read the latest literature for leadership, nursing, and nurse practitioners.
Need the latest research but don’t have the time to search the literature?
Check out Library Services’ Journal Watch publications. Each month, Library Services brings you a series of Journal Watch issues covering a wide range of topics. Each issue includes a list of new and notable articles on a specific topic area. To access any of the articles in a Journal Watch, click on the article’s title and you will be connected to the full text (Fraser Health networked computers only).
Following is the newest Journal Watch issue, including a sneak peak of articles available:
- Building a culture of health centered on the patient and family
- Navigating interim management roles: From peer to leader and back
- Confronting subtle workplace mistreatment: The importance of leaders as allies
- A qualitative study of difficult nurse-patient encounters in home health care
- Burnout and mindfulness self-compassion in nurses of intensive care units: cross-sectional study
- Rebuilding the roots of patient-centred care
- Hepatitis C infection: Updates on treatment guidelines
- *New Canadian Clinical Practice Guidelines* Deprescribing proton pump inhibitors
- Effectiveness of a motivational intervention on overweight/obese patients in the primary health care: a cluster randomized trial