Do you or your team hold the secret to the next great innovation in patient experience? If so, you could win a seat at the 2018 Engagement Summit, plus the chance to win up to a $5,000 award.
On February 8, 2018, the Employee Experience team will host their Annual Engagement Summit. This year’s event aims to inspire a future of everyday engagement and innovation at Fraser Health.
As part of this year’s theme – The Future Is Us – we will explore our individual and collective roles in creating exceptional patient experiences. That’s where you come in. We want to learn about how you, or your team, are innovating to improve how we care for patients, residents and clients.
Tell us your story and you could win an opportunity at the summit to showcase your idea for the chance to win up to $5,000 to help grow your idea.
Contest and submission details:
- Get creative – write/sing a song, show us a skit, or capture powerful testimonials. Accepted formats include:
- A short 2-3 minute video. (Note: if using video, you’re encouraged to upload your finished product to YouTube and submit the link.)
- A photograph and written description (300 words max).
- Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly explain:
- The innovative idea or action and how it will improve the patient experience.
- How you will use the $5,000 prize fund to move your idea forward.
- You are encouraged to partner with teammates, managers, directors and colleagues.
- Submission deadline: 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 11, 2018.
- A panel of four judges (comprised of senior leaders and patients) will review all submissions between January 11 and 18. All participants will be contacted on January 22 with the results.
- The top five finalists will be invited to attend the 2018 Engagement Summit on February 8, 2018 (i.e. one invitation per finalist).
- Finalists will be responsible for creating and presenting a table display at the Engagement Summit that further elaborates on their innovative ideas/actions.
- Attendees at the summit will have an opportunity to vote for their favourite submission. The finalist with the most votes will be the winner of the $5,000 prize fund!
- **Important**: if you were recently awarded an Innovation Grant, you will not be eligible for this contest.
Good luck! We look forward to hearing your ideas and hope to see you at this year’s Engagement Summit.