Get the latest literature for nursing and nurse practitioners.
Need the latest research but don’t have the time to search the literature?
Check out Library Services’ Journal Watch publications. Each month, Library Services brings you a series of Journal Watch issues covering a wide range of topics. Each issue includes a list of new and notable articles on a specific topic area. To access any of the articles in a Journal Watch, click on the article’s title and you will be connected to the full text (Fraser Health networked computers only).
Following are the newest Journal Watch issues, including a sneak peak of articles available within each:
- Integrating nurse practitioners into intensive care units
- The antivaccine movement: legal implications for nurse practitioners
- Primary care providers’ HIV prevention practices among older adults
- Going to work while sick: the phenomenon of sickness presenteeism
- Nurses on the front lines: improving adolescent sexual and reproductive health across health care settings
- What factors are driving increasing demand for community nursing?