A handy guide for discharged patients available from Patient Education.
First came 7 Numbers Every Senior Needs. Now, at the request of some acute care staff, that guide has been renamed for patient use. This handy reference guide, 7 Numbers Every Patient Needs, includes numbers any discharged patient may need upon their return home:
- Health Information: 8-1-1
- Personal Health: Your doctor's number
- Home Help: Better at Home 604-268-1312
- Home Health: Fraser Health Service Line 1-855-412-2121
- Mental Health: Fraser Health Crisis Line 604-951-8855 / 1-877-820-7444
- Community Services: 2-1-1
- Emergency services: 9-1-1
7 Numbers Every Patient Needs is available from the Patient Education Catalogue.