Nominations are now being accepted for the 2017 Above and Beyond Awards. Learn how to nominate someone exceptional in one of five awards categories.
The Above and Beyond Awards honour individuals and teams who demonstrate remarkable performance. These are the workplace leaders we look up to, no matter what their role. They inspire us to do our best. This is our opportunity to recognize the amazing employees, physicians and volunteers we work alongside who go above and beyond.
Providing meaningful recognition to our fellow Fraser Health employees, volunteers and physicians helps foster a healthy working environment. How well we support each other is a reflection on our support to Fraser Health’s vision and the care we provide to our patients, clients and residents.
From now until March 31, you can submit a nomination to recognize an individual or a team with an Above and Beyond Awards in one of the five categories:
- Fraser Health Hero Award: demonstrates the highest level of integrity and compassion. Lives the Fraser Health values of respect, caring and trust.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: demonstrates consistent high performance during an inspiring long service career at Fraser Health.
- Innovator Award: demonstrates advancements in service, care or resource conservation.
- Best Collaboration Award: demonstrates team work and collaborative partnerships which benefit the workplace or patients across the organization.
- Service Delivery Excellence Award: demonstrates exceptional ability and commitment in delivering exemplary quality service for patient centered care.
For more information on how to nominate someone and to submit a nomination, please visit fraserhealth.ca/aboveandbeyond or contact Catherine Oversby at Catherine.Oversby@fraserhealth.ca or (604) 517-8632.
Mark your calendar! The deadline for Above and Beyond Award nominations is March 31.