This week's stories to share from Fraser Health's online channels – Twitter, Facebook and our Newsroom.
- Book an appt at our free women's health screening clinic. Breast exams, pap tests & STI testing. Jan 9. WOMEN'S HEALTH SCREENING CLINIC // #SurreyBC // pic.twitter.com/Fgdj7NFlke
- New year, new start. Make 2017 the year you become a non-smoker. We can help Tips to make your New Year’s quit smoking resolution stick // pic.twitter.com/lMZk8JBYOJ
- ER docs can’t fix toothaches. Call your dentist to arrange for dental emergency 8 ways to use the ER wisely over the holidays // #UsetheERwisely // #healthyholidays // pic.twitter.com/u6JwKmsWrZ
- Swimming can be part of your #HealthyWinter routine – no matter what your age or ability: Splash Your Way Through Winter // pic.twitter.com/WR5YyrpSWg
Log into your Twitter account to share these posts.
- Emergency room use. Overdoses. School health. Palliative care. The health topics that mattered to our readers in 2016. Stories you loved in 2016
- Is your New Year’s resolution to finally quit smoking for good? Go for it! We can help make it easier on you. Learn how to start today.Tips to make your New Year’s quit smoking resolution stick
- We’re one step closer to breaking ground on the new mental health and substance use facility at Royal Columbian by selecting Bird Construction as the preferred proponent. Watch for construction starting spring 2017. New mental health facility moves ahead at Royal Columbian Hospital
Log into your Facebook account to like, comment or share these posts.
- Fraser Health Hackathon brings brilliant minds together| The January 21-22 event will combine clinical experience with technological expertise to take on health care’s biggest challenges.
- VP Guest Blog – Vivian Giglio, Vice President, Regional Hospitals and Communities| For me, the shift is doing right by our patients, providing them with the right care in the right place at the right time. So we’re looking at different ways to put the health care system puzzle together.