Our Course Catalogue Registration System (CCRS) is moving to the Provincial Health Services Authority LearningHub on July 24.
Our Course Catalogue Registration System (CCRS) is moving to the Provincial Health Services Authority LearningHub on Monday, July 24. The last day to access CCRS is Friday, July 21.
Both systems will be unavailable over the weekend (July 22-23) while CCRS data is imported to the new system. All CCRS data will be imported to the new system, including user accounts and training histories, as well as online modules, classroom courses and session information.
There is no action required for this transition. Users do not need to create a LearningHub account, as their existing CCRS accounts will be imported.
What do I need to know?
- The first time you login to LearningHub, you will be prompted to change your username to an email address. Your work or school e-mail address is preferred.
- CCRS links will automatically be redirected to the new site.
- The LearningHub Helpsite has lots of great resources to help learners and course managers.
- There is a new ticketing system for Help requests. Please use the “Contact” option on the Helpsite to submit help requests.
- The LearningHub has some great new features, and all of the same functionality as CCRS.
For more information, please visit our Learning Hub info page on the FH Pulse.