This new hub is geared specifically to be a one-stop-shop for employees looking for resources, news and information on overdose response.
Many of our staff and partners have been supporting the work of responding to the ongoing overdose crisis. In order to better support our staff and ensure information is easily accessible and timely, we are pleased to launch the Overdose Response Information Hub on FH Pulse.
This hub is geared specifically to be a one-stop-shop for employees looking for resources, news and information on overdose response.
What you will find in this information hub:
- The latest news and information updates about the overdose crisis and Fraser Health’s response
- Our organization’s harm reduction guidelines and where to access harm reduction supplies
- How to dispense and administer Take Home Naloxone
- Safety precautions when responding to a potential overdose
- Information on our existing supervised consumption services
- Overdose statistics for Fraser Health
- Promotional materials and resources to share; and much more.
Explore the hub, bookmark it and share it with your colleagues.