Read the latest literature in Mental Health and Substance Use, Geriatric Mental Health and Substance Use, and Maternal Infant Child and Youth.
Need the latest research but don’t have the time to search the literature?
Check out Library Services’ Journal Watch publications. Each month, Library Services brings you a series of Journal Watch issues covering a wide range of topics. Each issue includes a list of new and notable articles on a specific topic area. To access any of the articles in a Journal Watch, click on the article’s title and you will be connected to the full text (Fraser Health networked computers only).
Following is the newest Journal Watch issue, including a sneak peak of articles available:
- Guideline for the clinical management of opioid use disorder
- Risk of re-attempts and suicide death after a suicide attempt: A survival analysis
- Do motivational incentives facilitate drug addiction therapy?
- Responsible gambling among older adults: a qualitative exploration
- Predictors for Depressive Mood in Geriatric Patients After Traumatic Brain Injury: A Retrospective Cross-Sectional Study
- Dancing in time: feasibility and acceptability of a contemporary dance programme to modify risk factors for falling in community dwelling older adults
- Effect of early tranexamic acid administration on mortality, hysterectomy, and other morbidities in women with post-partum haemorrhage (WOMAN): an international, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial WOMAN Trial Collaborators
- Advances in nutrition of the newborn infant
- Toilet training kids with ASD (parts 1 and 2)