Read the latest literature for mental health and substance use, geriatric mental health and substance use, and maternal infant child and youth.
Need the latest research but don’t have the time to search the literature?
Check out Library Services’ Journal Watch publications. Each month, Library Services brings you a series of Journal Watch issues covering a wide range of topics. Each issue includes a list of new and notable articles on a specific topic area. To access any of the articles in a Journal Watch, click on the article’s title and you will be connected to the full text (Fraser Health networked computers only).
Following are the newest Journal Watch issues, including a sneak peak of articles available within each:
- “Zombie” Outbreak Caused by the Synthetic Cannabinoid AMBFUBINACA in New York
- The chronic mild stress (CMS) model of depression: History, evaluation and usage
- Prescription Opioid Abuse in Chronic Pain: An Updated Review of Opioid Abuse Predictors and Strategies to Curb Opioid Abuse (Parts 1 and 2)
- MRI-Based Classification Models in Prediction of Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia in Late-Life Depression
- Post-stroke dementia - A comprehensive review
- At the heart of the problem - A person-centred, developmental perspective on the link between alcohol consumption and cardiovascular events
- The Mother’s Autonomy in Decision Making (MADM) scale: patient-led development and psychometric testing of a new instrument to evaluate the experience of maternity care
- Two-step egg introduction for prevention of egg allergy in high-risk infants with eczema (PETIT): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Childhood academic ability in relation to cigarette, alcohol and cannabis use from adolescence into early adulthood: Longitudinal Study of Young People in England (LSYPE)