We are excited to announce the new hospital shuttle service alert for Vancouver, New Westminster and Surrey routes.
Have you heard of the new hospital shuttle service alert beginning May 16, 2017 for the following services?
- B.C. Children's and Women's Hospital Staff Shuttle
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle
- Royal Columbian Hospital Staff Shuttle
For questions or comments for the above services, please contact the Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services – Commuter Services at Eiselle.Omampo@fraserhealth.ca
For inter-hospital shuttle information, visit this link for information.
Did you know...
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle was first introduced on September 4, 2012. To date, it has facilitated the transfers of 166,689 employees, patients and their family members and the delivery of 131 courier packages as of April 31, 2017.
- B.C. Children's and Women's Hospital Staff Shuttle has been running for four years now and has facilitated 382,133 transfers since May 2013 until April 31, 2017.
- The Royal Hospital Columbian Hospital was only introduced on February 14 but has already facilitated 16,471 employee transfers as of April 31, 2017.