Have an innovative research idea? Apply for our two research grants before September 29.
- Purpose: To provide initial "start-up" funding to new Fraser Health researchers who have never received funding as a principal investigator to conduct research.
- Amount: $5,000 each; four awards available
- Letter of Intent - September 29, 2017
- Full Application - December 4, 2017
- Funders: Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation, Population and Public Health, Professional Practice, Rehabilitation
Strategic Priorities Grant
- Purpose: To provide operating funding to Fraser Health researchers to undertake research that addresses one of the objectives outlined in Fraser Health's strategic priorities and to support the development of new collaborations and partnerships.
- Amount: $10,000 each; three awards planned
- Letter of Intent September 29, 2017
- Full Application December 4, 2017
- Funders: Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation, Surrey Hospital & Outpatient Centre Foundation, Rehabilitation
Contact Kate Keetch, Research Development Specialist, email@example.com