Automated Shift Callout is introducing a completely redesigned employee portal featuring an improved user experience on both desktop and mobile devices.
Why is this change happening?
Automated Shift Callout (ASC) is introducing a completely redesigned employee portal featuring an improved user experience on both desktop and mobile devices.
What can you do to prepare?
- Review the ASC Page on FH Pulse
- Watch the two new instructional YouTube videos
- Once you receive the confirmation that the upgrade has been completed, check out the new portal.
The way shift offers are received and bid on is not changing and your preferences will remain the same.
When will it happen?
Date: September 12, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (approximate)
What can I expect during the upgrade?
On September 12, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., short call will revert to a manual call out process.
- This means that you will not receive any shift offers via ASC after 9:00 a.m. on September 12
- Shift offers will be called out by phone not text or email
- A communication will be sent out once the upgrade is complete and ASC is fully functional
Updated look and feel
- Completely redesigned to align with modern aesthetics
- Everything conveniently located on one page
- All old functionality retained plus new features added
- Provides a visual representation of shifts in a familiar calendar format
- Easy, intuitive user controls
- Compatible with any device
- Includes an improved List View for those who prefer it
Integrated shift offer history
- Conveniently view all shifts past, present, and future in the same place
- Easily see which shifts are still open, closed, or awarded to you
New filters and alert
- Filter shifts by status (open, closed, etc.), and by singles or blocks
- New shift alert shows how many new open shifts are available
Improved contact preferences
- Set different times to be contacted for each individual day of the week
- Validate contact information with test notifications
- Set a “preferred greeting” for voice calls
Improved mobile compatibility
- Easy and intuitive to use on mobile devices
- “Remember Me” feature on login page retains user credentials on any browser or mobile device
- Works on any screen size and any device with a browser