Nominations are now being accepted for the 2018 Above and Beyond Awards.
From now until March 31, you can nominate a person or a team for an Above and Beyond Award in one of the five categories:
- Fraser Health Hero Award: demonstrates the highest level of integrity and compassion. Is an exemplary team player and is known in the community as a role model. Lives the Fraser Health values of respect, caring and trust.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: demonstrates a consistent high-performance and inspiring long service career at Fraser Health. Has made and continues to make a significant positive impact on the people, support, care and delivery of health care at Fraser Health.
- Innovator Award: a leader in research and innovation, resource conservation and has advanced best practices or patient safety through the use of an evidence-based approach to education, research, information technology, and learning and development.
- Best Collaboration Award: demonstrates exemplary collaborative partnerships and an integrated approach that has significantly benefited the workplace or patients and clients across the organization.
- Service Delivery Excellence Award: demonstrates exceptional ability and commitment in delivering exemplary quality service for patient centered care.
These awards honour individuals and teams who demonstrate remarkable performance at Fraser Health. These are the workplace leaders we look up to. They inspire us to do our best, no matter what their role. This is our opportunity to recognize the amazing employees, physicians and volunteers we work alongside; the ones that go above and beyond.
For more information on how to nominate someone, visit fraserhealth.ca/aboveandbeyond or contact Catherine Oversby, Lead, Recognition, Fraser Health at 604-517-8632.
Mark your calendar! The deadline for the Above and Beyond Awards nominations is March 31.