The last day for you to submit a nomination for an Above and Beyond Award is Saturday, March 31.
As you finish up those last minute nominations, remember to provide specific details about:
- how the individual/team demonstrated leadership through a project/initiative;
- challenges the individual/team had to face, how it was solved, and the outcomes achieved;
- how the results contributed to better health care and met Fraser Health’s top priorities;
- the impact of the achievement on your team and colleagues, patients, clients, communities and Fraser Health.
- add any testimonials or words of support from fellow colleagues, nominee’s manager and clients.
Looking for some inspiration? Watch these amazing stories of our Above and Beyond Award recipients from 2017.
- Read ‘Things to consider when submitting a winning nomination’.
- Review the sample nominations on this page.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions.
Ready to submit an Above and Beyond Nomination form for someone exceptional? Go to the Above and Beyond Awards nomination form.