Fellow cyclists, the Spring 2018 Bike to Work Week has begun. Log your trips to help the environment, improve cycling support in your community and win great prizes.
Fellow cyclists, the Spring 2018 Bike to Work Week has begun. This is a friendly reminder to log your trips.
Six great reasons to log your trips:
- It helps Bike Hub work with local leaders so they can improve the cycling infrastructure in your community as well as measure the support for cycling in Metro Vancouver.
- You will be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Portugal -- maravilhoso!
- Each day you log a trip you will be entered in the Daily Bike Giveaway.
- If you have the most trips using a Mobi Bike, you could win a $100 MEC card. Also all participants receive a free 24-hour pass for Mobi by Shaw Go. The 24-hour coupon code can be found on your Bike Hub Dashboard.
- The more bike trips logged, the higher chance our organization has to win an award.
It’s not too late to register for Spring 2018 Bike to Work Week, if you haven’t already. Even if you’re not biking to work specifically, you can log any bike trip.
To register, visit bikehub.ca/registration. As you register, select the “team” option and search for your health authority team to join, or start your own team.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com